Student-centered approach to teaching and learning:
- Interactive master lectures during which students are expected to be active participants.
- In-class group discussion.
- In-class practical activities.
- In-class screening of audiovisual materials for analysis and discussion.
- Students are expected to come to class ready to discuss, apply, exemplify, theorize, critique, and evaluate the materials assigned for each day.
- Apart from in-class materials, students will be provided with bibliographic materials and online resources to support and illustrate the course topics covered and to further extend and elaborate on them.